Erasing Hard Drive
- Finest HD wipe App in the world when it comes to erase PC hard drive data
- Comes up with customized inbuilt scheduler to erase files as per scheduled time or event
- Secure and accurate data shredding tool which erases all types of files in few simple mouse clicks
- Simply erase hard drive on Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP and all other versions of Windows OS
- Well-known as fastest drive shredding application which helps to save your valuable time
What will you do if you want to erase all data from hard drive?
Hard Drive of computer is the best place to store all your important data in safe and secured manner. Many of us believe that once the files are deleted, they can’t get them back. However, it will be an incorrect obsession if you think like that. With development of data recovery tools, deleted files from hard drive can be easily restored. Then what will you if you want to delete files permanently? Do you allow your important and confidential files to be accessed by other users? This kind of circumstance comes in your case when you want to sell or dispose computer hard drive. So, in order to avoid misuse of your important files, you need to delete files from hard drive. To accomplish data shredding at ease, various tools are developed. Erasing Hard Drive is one such strong and trustworthy software which helps to erase all types of files from hard drive in few simple mouse clicks.
When you delete a file, the contents of deleted file aren't physically destroyed on the hard drive, rather the file is simply flagged or marked as deleted. Until the storage space on hard drive is overwritten by any new file. It can be restored easily using any file retrieval tool which is specially designed to recover such deleted or lost files. So, it is always safer to erase the space to remove the deleted files permanently from the hard drive. Files can be deleted beyond recovery by using this efficient software.
Do you want to upgrade your computer hard drive storage capacity? Are you planning to sell or dispose your computer? Nevertheless, if you want to keep your personal and confidential data private and away from others, you need to permanently erase all files before selling the computer to the others. To permanently delete files it is not enough to press shift+delete button or empty Recycle Bin folder. When you delete a file from hard drive it is not at all permanently deleted. It only deletes the pointer of a file by making it invisible to OS and by releasing the disk storage space it was using. So in order to permanently erase all your data from hard drive you need to make use of third party application such as Erasing Hard Drive. Moreover, if you want to know how to erase data from Western Digital hard drive, you can visit http://www.erasingharddrive.com/western-digital.html.
Best Features of Erasing Hard Drive software
- Simply wipes data from all types of storage drives including external hard disks, flash drives, iPods, memory cards, USB drives, FireWire drives etc.
- Best tool to erase Western Digital hard drive and also erases data from various brands of hard drives which are available in the market.
- Supports wiping of FAT32, FAT16, NTFS5, NTFS partitions of Windows computers.
- Finest software when it comes to wipe PC hard drive and other storage drives which can be accessed through Windows computers.
- Provides advanced option to erase selected or individual files from hard drive.
- Perrmanently deletes all types of files like pictures, movie files, music files, spreadsheets and many more.
Supported Data Shredding Patterns : Fast zero Overwrite, US DoD (DoD 5220.22-M), Random Overwrite, DOD Standard 5220.28 STD, US Navy, NAVSOP-5239-26_RLL, German VSITR-US Department of Defense (DoD 5220.22-M, NATO standard, Peter Guttmann secure deletion, US Department of Defense (DoD 5220.22-M) +Guttmann method and DOD Standard 5220.28 STD.
Simple steps to erase hard drive
Step 1: Download this software on your computer. Then install & run the software and select the drive, which you want to erase as shown in below figure.
Figure 1: First Window
Step 2: Select the appropriate shredding pattern and click on "Proceed" option to initiate drive erasing process as shown in figure 2.
Figure 2: Select Shredding Pattern